Clean Technology Initiative
Our Clean Technology Initiative offers a six-phase program to assist Arizona small businesses with clean technology ventures. The process begins with a technology assessment and the development of an action plan and continues through action plan implementation, marketing and the beta testing and actual production of clean tech products and services.
The AZSBDC Network is one of only three SBDC networks in the U.S. that received an Energy Efficiency Clean Technology Assistance Program grant. We’re working with the Arizona Commerce Authority, the Arizona Technology Council, statewide leaders in procurement and research, Arizona’s three universities and public-private partners from across the state to build a foundation that will foster the growth of new industries, the creation of new jobs and the development of hundreds of clean tech businessess and products in Arizona over the next three years.
Learn about the AZSBDC Network’s TechEDge program at the Innovations Incubator in Chandler. This 10-week program helps prepare entrepreneurs in the Technology and Clean Tech areas for commercialization.
Read about TechEDge in the East Valley Tribune HERE
Read about the TechEDge program HERE
See the List of Subject Matter Experts HERE
Clean Technology Program Information
- Program Introduction
- Target Audience
- Types of Assistance
- Clean Tech BLOG
- Arizona R&D Tax Credits Information
- Innovation Arizona Training
The Following Links are For Information Only.
Not for republication or other use without permission.
- Introduction to Clean Technology Program
- Clean Technology Research Project
- Research Tips
- Technology Readiness Chart
- Technology Commercialization Presentation
- Resources for Commercializing Clean Tech
Apply for Program — If you are interested in applying for the AZSBDC’s Clean Tech Program click the Online Counseling Request HERE
NEW! Clean Tech News and Updates
- NEW! Venture Readiness Resources List
- Commercialization Roadmap Model
- Sample Proposals: DOD Phase I, Phase II
- Sample Proposal: NIH, NIAID Phase II
- Sample Proposal: USDA Phase I and II