COVID-19 Resource Guide
We are monitoring this page daily in an effort to provide current officially-released resources. Please check back regularly in this fluid and rapidly changing environment.
NEW FUNDING APPROPRIATION APPROVED on April 24, 2020 for Paycheck Protection Program and Economic Injury Disaster Loans. The SBA and qualified lenders resumed taking applications on April 27. Eligible small businesses should apply quickly if you have not done so already. Contact your local SBDC (see below) if you need assistance.
For questions on the status of your SBA EIDL or EIDL Advance application, please contact the SBA Disaster Assistance Customer Service Center at 1-800-659-2955 (Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm, Saturday and Sunday from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm Eastern Time) or email email@example.com
How We Can Help – Access, Assistance, Answers
Your local SBDC can help you apply for up to $2 million in SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loans and access other SBA and CARES Act programs, including Paycheck Protection Program, Loan Emergency Advance, Express Bridge Loans and Debt Relief.
Get advice and assistance from local SBDC experts on how to save your business and keep it on track through confidential counseling provided at no cost to you.
SBA Loan Assistance Identifying Sources of Capital Business Assessment
Marketing Strategy Cash Flow Concerns Supply Chain Interruptions
Government Contracting Opportunities
Veteran, Minority and Women-Owned Certification
Workshops, Webinars and Training
Help Identify SBA Program Lenders
SBDC business counselors are available to assist small business owners at NO COST. Contact us today to find out how to apply for SBA economic injury loans, access and use available programs to provide relief for your struggling small business and create a road map for the months ahead.
Small Business Survival Strategy (Four Steps to Get Started)
- Contact your local SBDC Center to find out how they can provide immediate assistance
- Apply for an SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan and/or CARES Act Paycheck Protection
- Reach out to your existing customers to see how you can continue to serve them
- Use social media to stay in touch with customers and reach new audiences
ACTION – FREE TRAINING WEBINARS and VIDEOS
- Arizona SBDC Network Webinars – NEW! Small Business Disaster Relief Assistance UPDATE (5/13/20)
- America’s SBDC National Webinars
- Arizona Small Business Bootcamp
- ACA COVID Webinars – Google and America’s SBDC Present: Keeping the Lights On webinar (4/14/20)
OTHER SMALL BUSINESS COVID-19 RESOURCES
- America’s SBDC
- Arizona Small Business Resource Collective
- Center for Disease Control (CDC)
- Federal Resources for Small Business (ASBDC)
- Department of Labor (DOL)
- Internal Revenue Service
- Grow with Google – Protect Your Business Resource Guide
- SBDC Partner Programs and Offers
- U.S. Treasury / CARES Act for Small Business
- United States Government Updates
OTHER ARIZONA RESOURCES