COVID-19 RESOURCE GUIDE
Get free help today from SBDC business counselors to find out how to apply for the
Our advisors can also help you get access to other SBA and CARES Act programs, including Express Bridge Loans, Shuttered Venue Operators Grants, and Debt Relief to provide relief for your struggling small business and create a roadmap for the months ahead.
We update this page regularly with current officially-released resources. Please check back regularly in this fluid and rapidly changing environment.
For questions on the status of your SBA EIDL or EIDL Advance application, please contact the SBA Disaster Assistance Customer Service Center at 1-800-659-2955 (Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm, Saturday and Sunday from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm Eastern Time) or email email@example.com.
Restaurant Revitalization Grant
The Restaurant Revitalization Fund (RRF) grant will provide funding to help restaurants and other eligible businesses keep their doors open. The program was established through the American Rescue Plan Act and will provide restaurants with funding equal to their pandemic-related losses. The AZSBDC offers no-cost assistance to help you apply for this fund and help you with compliance. Sign up for counseling today.
Please explore the sections below to find information about your business and COVID-19.
Restaurant Revitalization Grant
The American Rescue Plan Act established the Restaurant Revitalization Fund (RRF) to provide funding to help restaurants and other eligible businesses keep their doors open. This program will provide restaurants with funding equal to their pandemic-related revenue loss up to $10 million per business and no more than $5 million per physical location. Recipients are not required to repay the funding as long as funds are used for eligible uses no later than March 11, 2023.
Get Updates About The Program
Get Help With Your Application
The AZSBDC offers no-cost assistance to help you apply, stay in compliance with the required reporting for the program, and get help understanding any new developments related to the program.
Apply for no-cost advisement from the AZSBDC here.
Restaurant Revitalization Fund Information
This is a listing of the full program information for the Restaurant Revitalization Fund from the SBA:
Paycheck Protection Program
The new Paycheck Protection Program Act began accepting applications on January 11, 2021. You can find details on this program, its updated guidelines, and its staggered application timeline HERE.
Paycheck Protection Program Forgiveness Terms, Applications, and FAQ (Updated January 19, 2021)
- NEW Paycheck Protection Program Guidelines as of 1/11/21
- Paycheck Protection Program Borrower Application Form – Draw ONE (1/11/21)
If you have not received a PPP loan before, First Draw PPP Loans are available to you.
- Paycheck Protection Program Borrower Application Form – Draw TWO (1/11/21)
If you have previously received a PPP loan, certain businesses are eligible for a Second Draw PPP Loan.
- Find Eligible Paycheck Protection Program Lenders in Your Area
- CARES ACT Provides Support to Small Businesses / Treasury.gov
SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL)
The U.S. Small Business Administration is offering low-interest federal disaster loans for working capital to small businesses suffering substantial economic injury as a result of the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
How to Apply
You can apply for an SBDA Disaster Loan here.
Review the SBA’s EIDL FAQs here.
New applications for EIDL loans are being still accepted by the SBA.
Individualized Free Assistance
Get free expert confidential advice and assistance from local SBDC counselors on how to save your business and keep it on track.
- SBA Loan Assistance
- Identifying Sources of Capital
- Business Assessment
- Marketing Strategy
- Cash Flow Concerns
- Supply Chain Interruptions
- Government Contracting Opportunities
- Veteran, Minority, and Women-Owned Certification
- Workshops, Webinars, and Training
- Help Identify SBA Program Lenders
Other Arizona-Based Financial Resources
Four Steps For Small Business Survival
- Contact your local SBDC Center to find out how they can provide immediate assistance
- Apply for an SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan and/or CARES Act Paycheck Protection
- Reach out to your existing customers to see how you can continue to serve them
- Use social media to stay in touch with customers and reach new audiences
Free Training And Webinars For COVID-19 Survival
- Arizona SBDC Network Webinars – Re-open Smartly With Confidence (On Demand/Free)
- America’s SBDC National Webinars
- Arizona Small Business Boot Camp
- Google and America’s SBDC Present: Keeping the Lights On webinar (4/14/20)
- USDA – $1 Billion in Loan Guarantees Available Through the CARES Act
- Download the USDA Webinar Slides HERE
Additional Small Business COVID-19 Resources
- SBA vs SBDC Pandemic Help for Small Businesses
- America’s SBDC
- Arizona Small Business Resource Collective
- Center for Disease Control (CDC)
- Federal Resources for Small Business (ASBDC)
- Department of Labor (DOL)
- Internal Revenue Service
- Grow with Google – Protect Your Business Resource Guide
- SBDC Partner Programs and Offers
- U.S. Chamber Small Business Initiative – Dec. 2020
- U.S. Treasury / CARES Act for Small Business
- United States Government Updates