Expanding a Business
Owning and running a business successfully requires skills in many disciplines, including:
- Market Research
- Human resources
- Operations and more
Most business owners do not possess all of these skills and must rely on others for help. Business growth and survival demands that a business move smoothly through several stages. Each stage can bring new challenges and increased complexity in areas including:
- Managing cash and other assets
- Financing growth
- Keeping the company focused on a commonly shared vision
AZSBDC Network Centers will work with you to perform a well-business ‘check-up’ that reviews your business goals, operating systems and procedures in key business areas. The check-up could examine factors including:
- Your company’s position in a changing marketplace;
- How you foster a positive corporate culture;
- How you identify and implement appropriate information and back-office systems;
- How best to organize management and production systems to get the job done;
- How you recruit people with new skills;
- How you train existing staff to meet new challenges.
The check-up will identify areas that require attention or improvement and result in the development of an action plan that will help carry your business through its next stage of development.
CLICK HERE to find the nearest AZSBDC location.
CLICK HERE to view and register for Workshops and Events in your area
CLICK HERE to make an Online Request for Counseling Services