Operating and Growing a Small Business
Owning and running a business successfully requires skills in many disciplines, including:
- Human Resources
Most business owners do not possess all of these skills and must rely on others for help. Some aspects of the business in which the owner does not have expertise may not receive adequate emphasis or attention.
Business growth and survival demand that a business move smoothly through several stages. Each stage can mean new challenges and increased complexity in managing cash and other assets, financing growth and keeping the company focused on a commonly shared vision.
Your AZSBDC Business Analyst Can Work With You To:
- Perform a well-business check-up to review your:
- Business goals;
- Operating systems;
- Procedures in key business areas.
- Create a set of action plans that addresses areas in need of improvement.
The check-up will identify areas that potentially require attention or improvement, including:
- Your position in a changing marketplace;
- How you foster a positive corporate culture;
- How you identify and implement appropriate information and back-office systems;
- How best to organize to get the job done;
- How you recruit people with new skills;
- How you train existing staff to meet new challenges.
Guide To Small Business Planning
- Bringing Technology to Market
- Company Culture
- Operating and Growing a Small Business
- Strategic Planning